TAM PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation In Miami, FL
Utilizing each patients PRP, this is an all-natural procedure derived by your own growth factors to rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function, giving you significant improvement with sexual desire and pleasure, improving urinary incontinence and vaginal dryness. Research supports that better sex is more fun; better sex also enhances creativity, relieves stress, and improves self-confidence and overall health. vaginal dryness. Research supports that better sex is more fun; better sex also enhances creativity, relieves stress, and improves self-confidence and overall health.
CAUSES OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN WOMEN
- Physical. Certain medications can alter a woman’s sexual desire and the body’s ability to experience orgasm. Some of these medications include antidepressants, antihistamines, blood pressure medications, and chemotherapeutic drugs. Patients with a history of Diabetes Mellitus, Multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, fatigue, headaches, and hysterectomy are all possible causes of diminished sexual desire and pleasure. Hormonal. As women age and enter into menopause, estrogen levels decrease causing thinning of the vaginal folds (labia) and lining with decreased sensation to the clitoris. This results in decreased sexual desire and your body’s ability to experience orgasm. Vaginal dryness causing painful intercourse is common. In addition, the body’s hormone levels after childbirth or during breastfeeding have shifted and can also affect your desire to have sex. Psychological. Anxiety, depression and stress are significant causes of sexual desire and sexual responsiveness. This may cause a lack of self-confidence in your relationship.
BENEFITS OF PRP TAM VAGINAL REJUVENATION
- Safe and painless procedure
- Increase sexual desire and pleasure
- Improved natural lubrication
- The vaginal opening will be tighter
- Increased arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Results occur at 4 weeks and last up to 18 months
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- The vulva (lips of the vagina) will be younger and smoother
- Decreased pain for those with Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- There is no risk of allergic reactions since your own blood is being used